|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Benefits:||In the cost package for the company|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
We are looking for someone with the line design, vector and graphic design skills needed to produce eye-opening content. We’re talking beautiful product images, stunning illustrations and concepts, tight brand design and effortless flow of information, guided by a great eye for design, color and the “x-factor. “visual.
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re a dynamic, creative and innovative graphic designer with an easy sense of humor, crazy Adobe skills and a portfolio of experienced designers to prove it – we want see this. If you’re a visual jack-of-all-trades looking to own the aesthetic of a single company (with a single cutting-edge physical product line), we’d love to hear from you.
Please note this is an on-site role with flexibility (potentially the best of both worlds).
- Create and update company branding including logos, colors, fonts, tone and iconography
- Own and maintain a library of brand and creative assets.
- Product photo editing, layouts and creative applications
- Infographics, illustrations and technical breakdowns
- Ads, social media content.
Digital and UX
- Designing robust, UX-focused and brand-supporting web pages, landing pages and digital layouts is advantageous
- Creating web and mobile-ready visuals, ready to download.
- Clean and minimal presentations
- Letterhead, stationery and signage
- One-page documents, white papers.
- Contribute to the aesthetics and overall design of our products
- Creation of product support materials – manuals, guides, packaging and labeling
- Technical illustrations of the products.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A relevant graduate degree from a recognized institution
- Sketching capabilities – able to quickly sketch or model rough designs for approval
- Illustration skills: High-quality vector and raster illustration skills with clean lines, sparing use of anchor points, advanced lineweight techniques, layer styles, and constrained color palettes
- Layout/graphic design skills
- Excellent use of typography, color theory, white space, “tone and purpose” imagery, and use of layout to help flow information
- UX experience would be helpful
- Microsoft Office
- Team collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Google, Slack or similar
- Editing, exporting and compressing video – beneficial
- Animation and motion graphics (After Effects) – beneficial
- WordPress – beneficial
- Print design – beneficial
- 3D modeling or rendering – Blender or similar – beneficial
- “That eye” for high quality design – a must have
- Precise: clean lines, neat layering, consistency
- Organized: meticulous naming, sorting and categorization of files
- Excellent at giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines with excellent time management
- If in doubt, Google is already open!
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio with your CV when applying.
If you do not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Posted on March 25 15:44, Closing date May 24