|Remuneration:||cost to business|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
You will be responsible for designing internal marketing campaigns for clients as well as researching and compiling transaction images. You will assist the Marketing Manager with all design materials, including but not limited to social, website, and email banners, as well as the aforementioned transaction images. The ideal candidate must be able to effectively combine creativity, functionality and technology to produce catchy and brief content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are essential, and all candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of design software.
- Primary role: Researching and writing lifestyle pages and product offerings.
- Editing, enhancing and uploading images
- Ensure that all copy adheres to internal style and language guidelines developed.
- Ensure that the quality of deal writing remains creative and unique, with an emphasis on identifying and communicating key selling points.
- Copy editing, technical QC and fact checking of the mandatory bid pages.
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Liaise with internal and external clients.
- Advanced degree, preferably in languages (English), writing, journalism or marketing.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in digital/online writing or lifestyle writing preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail (spelling, grammar, punctuation and more).
- Excellent writing skills supported by a portfolio of previous work.
- Optimal SEO copywriting background and experience
- Impeccable grammar and spelling (English).
- Proficiency in Canva/Photoshop/image editing software.
- Take ownership of your products
- Flexible and works well under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to proofread to ensure accurate and quality work
- Willingness and ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Ability to work well in a team environment while being comfortable giving and receiving feedback
Published on March 01 19:19, Closing date April 30